Wednesday 5 October 2016

Feedback


LR: Tidy up your blogs to ensure everything is in the right place. Next, reflect on your first month of AS Media. What do you feel is your strongest piece of work so far? What is your weakest? What specific skills or knowledge do you need to develop over the rest of the course?

I think my strongest piece of work so far is the Mise en Scene task as I understood the media terminology and was able to analyse a still from different genres.I think my weakest would be the analysis of my own poster (MIGRAIN), as I could have elaborated on the advert I chose. I also feel like I need to practice ''reading an image'' by analysing more adverts used the key words e.g dominant, preferred reading etc. Based on my media consumption audit, I need to broaden my use of media e.g by reading more magazines, listening to the radio....   

No comments:

Post a Comment