Saturday 10 September 2016

1) Why did you choose AS Media Studies?
I chose media because its interesting and I would like to know how media operates. 


2) Did you take GCSE Media Studies (either here at Greenford or a different school)?
No I did not take GCSE media.

3) If you answered yes to Q2, what grade did you achieve in GCSE Media? What coursework tasks did you complete? What would you say your strengths and weaknesses were in GCSE Media?

4) What grade do you hope to achieve in A Level Media?
Hopefully an A

5) What are your current thoughts about your next steps after A Levels - university, apprenticeship, work?
I definitely want to go to university and study the history of art. Also I would like to go into careers such as publishing or curating (for galleries, museums etc)

6) What do you think the biggest media story of 2016 has been and why?
I think the biggest story was about Donald Trump running for president , as it was very controversial and sparked many protests and arguments in many places as well the US.

7) What media sources do you use to find out about news and current affairs?
I usually go on social media and often watch news on TV.

8) What was the last film you watched?
Suicide Squad

9) What is your favourite ever TV series?
I don't have a favorite as I watch many shows, however currently I am interested in shows such as ''Narcos'' and ''Game of Thrones''

10) How many hours do you spend online in an average day? Is this too little, too much or about right? Why?
Probably 6-7 hours a day,which I think is enough as it allows me to catch up on trending news and stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment